The Church of the Epiphany
1393 York Avenue
New York, NY 10021
at East 74th Street
Click here to send an email to the parish office
Monday through Friday • 9:00am to 5:00pm
Enter at the 1393 York Avenue entrance
The church is open for prayer
Monday through Friday • 9:00am to 4:00pm.
Enter at the 74th Street entrance
Map and Directions
The Church of the Epiphany is located at the corner of 74th Street and York Avenue on the Upper East Side of Manhattan. A wheelchair-accessible ramp is just east of the main doors on 74th Street. The entrance to the Parish Office is at 1393 York Avenue.
- Q train (2nd Avenue Subway) to 72nd Street. Walk two blocks east to York Avenue, turn left and walk two blocks.
- 6 train (Lexington Avenue Local) to 77th Street. Walk south to 74th Street, and east to York Avenue.
- M15 local uptown First Avenue and downtown Second Avenue buses stop at 75th Street. Walk south to 74th Street, turn left, and walk east to York Avenue.
- M15 SBS uptown First Avenue stops at 67th and 79th Streets, and downtown Second Avenue stops at 68th and 79th Streets.
- M31, the York Avenue/crosstown 57th St. bus line stops at 74th Street.
- M72 crosstown buses stop on 72nd Street at York Avenue. Walk north to 74th Street.
- M79 crosstown buses stop on York Avenue at 79th Street. Walk south to 74th Street.